Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates + Resources for Businesses/Employers
As an industry leader and trusted HR advisor, Quality Business Solutions recognizes the responsibility to inform our clients and other businesses of our ongoing efforts to remain resilient in times of global crises such as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The health and well-being of our clients, employees, and family members is our top priority. QBS is staying up to date on COVID-19 changes on local, state, and national levels to ensure our colleagues, clients, and family are well informed, provided all appropriate resources available, and receiving the medical attention and care they need. We will continue our proactive efforts to prepare our extended QBS family for worst-case scenarios, as well as maintain a safe work environment to prolong our business ventures.
Preparing a defense, encouraging prevention, and maintaining well-being is vital to business operations. We have created valuable resources to assist our clients, employees, and family members to protect themselves from infection, prevent the spread of illness, and ensure unconditional support is provided to them during these trying times.
Topics covered include:
- Telemedicine Services by MDLIVE*
- Paycheck Protection Program (part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) ActAct passed 3/27/2020)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) ActAct passed 3/27/2020)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQ
- Downloadable “Work at Home” Guide
- HR Compliance Bulletin
- Downloadable Family First Coronivirus Response Overview
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act Infographic
*MDLIVE available to QBS clients, employees, and family members only.
To access the above information and resources, visit the QBS Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates & Resources Page now.